Mercedes Avantgarde All-Terrain GTR Stroller inc. Carrycot and Chassis by Hartan - Made in Germany

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Pay 20% upfront when placing your order, with the remaining 80% due prior to delivery. For more details, please read product description.

In stock
Delivery time: 45-60 working days

This product will be delivered to you within 45-60 working days*.

As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, we will share tracking details.

*This is the average delivery time frame for this product.

Delivery cost

We offer a free delivery service for all orders over £50 to
mainland UK addresses*. If your address falls outside of this area there may be
additional carriage fees. This will be displayed clearly on the checkout/basket

*Except Two-Man Delivery. Unfortunately due to rising, costs
some larger items by certain brands may incur extra carriage charges that we
must pass on to you. Most of these are White Glove Deliveries where the
delivery drivers will deliver to a specific room of your choice.

For more information please call us on 01902 490 211. 

Please note that if your order falls below the £50 threshold
your order will have a £5.95 delivery charge.

Read more about Ordering and Deliveries

Shipping details

We will keep you informed of the status of
your order at every stage. If you haven’t received any emails please check your
spam folder as they can sometimes fall in there.

Delivery zone

At the minute we are delivering only to the
postcodes within the UK Mainland which means we do not deliver to:

  • Ireland
  • Northern Ireland
  • Scottish Highlands 
  • Chanel Islands
  • Isle of Man
  • Isle of Arran and Millport
  • Orkney Islands, Golspie, Halkirk, Kirkwall,
    Dunbeath, Helmsdale, Brora
  • Isle of Wight
  • Isles of Scilly
  • Shetland Islands
  • Isle of Anglesey

Please note: If we
receive an order with a delivery address in the zones above, we won't be able
to process the order and the refund will be issued immediately.

Read more about Ordering and Deliveries

Return policy

Return Timeframe

We operate a 14-day returns policy, meaning you have 14 days from the receipt of your item to request a return.

Eligibility for Return

To qualify for a return, your item must be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need to provide the receipt or proof of purchase.

To initiate a return, please contact us at and attach pictures of the item from the front, side, and back, along with images of the original packaging. If your return is accepted, we will provide you with a dedicated warehouse address for your return, along with instructions on how and where to send your parcel at your own expense. Returns sent to us without prior authorisation will not be accepted.

If you have any questions about returns, you can always reach out to us at

Click Here to read full Return policy

The perfect choice for sports-loving parents. Ideal for off-road use thanks to grip tyres and handbrake and is also manoeuvrable and handy with compact folding dimensions.

Designed by Mercedes-Benz, Made by Hartan in Germany


  • Including serial handbrake
  • Premium carrycot
  • Coordinating colour seat unit
  • Complementing colour chassis
  • Bag2go ideal organiser
  • Raincover and net basket
  • Grip tyres
  • Slider adjustable in height
  • Positive action parking brake
  • Compact fold (L 84 cm x B 59 cm x H 31 cm)
  • Convertible seat unit with safety click-system
  • Extra large lockable swivel wheels


  • Dimensions: 89 x 59.5 x 50cm
  • Weight: 20.2kg

Looking for the last-minute gift, but unsure what to get?

Give your loved one the freedom to choose from our full range on their own with our Gift Card!